Pudin Oasis de Aguada Inc. is located in Road. 441 Km 0.8 Guaniquilla Ward of Aguada. Cream Pudding (Pudín de Crema) is the principal product that has been elaborated since 1931 and established as a factory in 1961. The Factory converted their products in a typical / cultural gastronomy dish for the Puerto Rican families. In 1987 the factory was incorporated; the actual owners got the factory in 1989 with only 3 products registered: Cream pudding (Pudin de crema), Corn Bread (Pan de Maíz) and Carrot Cake (Bizcocho de Zanahoria). The principal shareholders retired, delegating the administrative responsibilities to their nephew and other employees. In October 31 of 2015 they stopped Production and closed operations to accept Retirement after more than 50 productive and happy years; they confessed they loved the process of producing such a delicious product mix for so long.
Pudin Oasis de Aguada Inc. has registered in the State Department of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, until May 2017, the following seven (7) products:
• Cream Pudding (Pudin de Crema) – Registered since 1974
• Corn Bread (Pan de maíz)
• Carrot Cake (Bizcocho de Zanahoria)
• Decorated Cake (Bizcocho decorado)
• “Brazo Gitano” available in different flavors
• Pudding Cake – available in different flavors
• “Besitos de coco” (Coconut Cake)
• Fruit Cake (not registered)
Sales and Distribution
Since 2008, to facilitate access by the improvements that were being carried out on highway 441 and for reasons of quality of life of the shareholders, the days of production were reduced from 6 to 3 days a week. Neither were there any marketing efforts or increase in the distribution fleet, which is why the annual sales volume in recent years was between $ 350,000 and $ 420,000 with only three days of weekly production
At the time of cessation of operations, the distribution of products was concentrated in the western area, in grocery stores and local supermarkets such as Mr. Special, Supermercados Econo and Selectos; with terms of payment in cash or no later than net in 30 days. In previous years, when the business had mortgage debts, the product was taken to the metropolitan area, south and center of the island. The company had a fleet of 3 wagons plus some independent vendors who distributed the product in their own van.
Pudin Oasis de Aguada Inc. had a stable clientele of approximately one thousand (1,000) non-profit entities such as churches, schools and other entities for fundraising. They made their orders by telephone and paid in cash when picking up the goods at the factory facilities. In the retail store visitors were received from the whole island through the Cultural Center, because it is a typical product of the town. Purchases as gifts to relatives outside of Puerto Rico were also very frequent.
At the moment of closing operations the factory had a total of 12 employees.
• 7 Production employees
• 1 Administration employee
• 2 Distribution employees (To commission: 1 full time / 1 part time)
• 1 Accounting employee
• 1 Maintenance employee
Commercial Property Description
Commercial building of 2,856 square feet in reinforced concrete. It also has a separate reinforced concrete warehouse of 758 square feet. The main structure was remodeled in 2010. It expanded 517 square feet approximately where 2 additional bathrooms were located with facilities for disabled people. The main entrance has access control by electronic lock and with monitoring of security cameras 24 hours. The structure has a solar water heater and tank of 600 gallons. The office has an air conditioning system.
B. Lot Size
Land lot of 2201,084 square meters located in tourist area, near the Pico Piedra Beach, newly remodeled and visited from tourists from all around the world. The facilities are relatively close to the Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) in Aguadilla, with daily flights to/from New York, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and New Jersey and which serves as one of the main Cargo Hubs of the Island and with various cargo Terminals, including FedEx. This location would facilitate the acquisition of this property for the purpose of marketing the product outside of Puerto Rico.
C. Equipment (See Pictures)
• Universal Stainless Steel Industrial Oven of 10 plates with capacity for 7 trays size 18"x26” where 420 round aluminum molds of 8" or 560 round molds of aluminum of 7"
• Despatch Industrial Oven of 5 plates with capacity for 5 trays size 18”x26”. In the 25 trays can be placed 150 molds of round aluminum of 5 "or 200 aluminum molds of 7".
• Hobart 60 Qts. With bowl, beaters and additions.
• Hobart Mixer 80 Qts. With bowl, beaters and additions.
• Titan Mixer 80 Qts. With bowl, beaters and additions.
• Two Hobert Vertical Cutter, one of them with 225 liter stainless steel container
• Two Unifiller Mix Transfer Pump
• Kerper Industrial Spiral Boom with capacity of 200 lbs.
• Hind Bock & Unifiller Industrial Fillers (2)
• Koolco Walking Coolers - Lined inside with stainless steel planks size 12 'x 8' x 7.5 'high
• Work tables in stainless steel (various sizes), industrial racks in different sizes, containers, pushcarts, and more.
Sales Price: The current sale price is $ 850,000 (eight hundred and fifty thousand)
Sale Includes: Land, Building, Industrial Equipment and Brand Registration.
Although the business is closed, water, electricity, telephone, and security services, as well as maintenance of equipment are maintained to ensure the proper functioning of the factory and facilitate the operation once it is sold. The establishment has no outstanding debt at the moment. The list of Vendors and Clients will be submitted to the Buyer.
THE INGREDIENTS FORMULA FOR EVERY REGISTERED PRODUCT IS INCLUDED AS WELL
Property Video: https://spark.adobe.com/video/dNVstnpN3FWjc
More information: https://spark.adobe.com/page/36Bymc0Zmwued/