San Sebastián is a municipality of Puerto Rico located northwest of the island, south of Isabela and Quebradillas; north of Las Marías; east of Moca and Añasco; and west of Lares. San Sebastián is spread over twenty-four wards and San Sebastián Pueblo (The downtown area and the administrative center of the city). It is a principal city of the Aguadilla-Isabela-San Sebastián Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Landmarks and places of interest:
- Doña Bisa Cabrero House - Facing the Public Square
- Guajataca Lake
- Luis Aymat Cardona Coliseum
- Market Plaza
- Church San Sebastian Martir of San Sebastian
- Robles Waterfall (also known as Gozalandia).
- Collazo Waterfall
- Sombrero Hill
- Hacienda El Jibarito
- Juan Jose "Titi" Beniquez Stadium
- Luis Munoz Marin Ground
- Guajataca Scout Reservation
- Blue Moon Bar
San Sebastian is the hometown of musician and composer Angel Mislan who is best known by his danza compositions, "Sara" and "Tu y Yo" (You and I).
Festivals and events
- Patronal Religious Fiesta - January
- Three Kings Festival - January
- Heifer Festival (Festival de la Novilla) - January
- Chess Tournament - January
- Ateneo Pepiniano Cultural Festival - January
- Hammock Festival - July
- Comeback to the Mountaintop - September